Let me preface this article with the following:
- The COVID vaccines are neither safe nor effective and all should be removed from the market immediately;
- I am against any genetic treatments in human beings. We do not understand the entirety of the human genome and cannot even design software without bugs. It seem imprudent to try and “reprogram” something you do not completely understand when you cannot write software from scratch without bugs;
- As a Christian, I believe we are created in the image of God. Intentionally modifying our own genetic makeup seem morally wrong to me.
- While it is reasonable to say that mRNA could potentially be used for good and without modifying human genes, the lies told throughout COVID have destroyed ANY faith I have in ANYONE in our federal regulatory system or the pharmaceutical industry; and
- At this point, without entirely rebuilding the healthcare industry – including the relevant regulatory bodies – there is ZERO chance of me accepting these potential poisons. That process will take MANY years before trust is restored.
Dr. Peter McCullough is a brilliant doctor and has forgotten more about science than I will ever know. His work has encompassed decades and, in my relatively frequent interactions with him, I have found him to be absurdly smart, very ethical, and one of the handful of doctors willing to stand for what is right rather than what is easy. All that said, he recently wrote an article on his SubStack that I felt needed distinguished with some critical perspective.
McCullough’s article, The Novelty of mRNA Viral Vaccines and Potential Harms: A Scoping Review – Click here to view– briefly discusses a journal article referencing mRNA vaccines generally as opposed to exclusively focusing on the COVID rollout (Halma, M.T.J.; Rose, J.; Lawrie, T. The Novelty of mRNA Viral Vaccines and Potential Harms: A Scoping Review. J 2023, 6, 220-235. https://doi.org/10.3390/j6020017). Both McCullough and the article he discusses notes that the COVID vaccines have essentially been a disaster but both also discuss the possibility that future vaccines based on mRNA tech have potential to actually be safe and effective.
I’m simply not qualified to argue with McCullough or the scientists involved in the journal article but I am more than qualified to pose some relevant questions that I think need addressed. Let me begin by that very few things in the world are inherently good or evil and, based on my understanding of the science, the idea of inserting a messenger RNA particle into a human body to “train” the body to deal with a given disease is not inherently evil (I’m certain that statement may surprise some but let me explain). Further, if created ethically, the messenger RNA concept actually makes sense as a viable solution for many health issues.
This is where I think we Peter’s article (and the journal article) needs further consideration. The key issue stems from the universal truth that evil begets evil and so a product with potential to cure simply becomes evil when created without an ethical foundation.
MRNA – created ethically and properly – would not alter human genetics but, rather, would simply show your body how to produce a material that would help with a germ/virus/etc. When created improperly it appears that this disastrous material may be permanently altering human genetics, teaching our bodies to create dangerous pathogens, and cause countless unintended consequences (or intended if you don’t fully trust the Bill Gates, WEF, CCP crew – little joke there). As is often the case, the things with the greatest potential for good also has the greatest potential for evil.
The mRNA vaccines for COVID were not created ethically (in my opinion) and are a disaster. At this point we know a lot about what has happened in & around COVID and the mRNA vaccine rollout. A few key points:
- The FDA lied when they said that the only side effects would be “redness & swelling at the injection site…” As of October 22, 2020 – BEFORE the release of the vaccines the FDA Advisory Committee was presented with a discussion of risks related to the vaccine. That presentation included THIS slide:
- Fauci, Birx, & literally EVERYONE else that had access to approval data related to the COVID jabs lied nonstop for 3 years and many are still lying. Here is Birx admitting she is a liar: Dr. Birx’s Bombshell Vaccine Admission: I Knew Vaccines Wouldn’t Protect Against Infection (westernjournal.com)
- On September 28, 2021 the ACIP crew were shown Project Salus – a Department of Defense summary of the chaos being caused by the poison OUR DOD was pushing on the American public. The following statements were made in that presentation (remember Sept 2021):
- “In this 80% vaccinated >=65 population, an estimated 71% of COVID-19 cases occurred in fully vaccinated individuals”
- “In this 80% vaccinated 65+ population, an estimated 60% of COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in fully vaccinated individuals in the week ending August 7th”
- “Risk of breakthrough hospitalization increases with time elapsed since mRNA vaccination with odds ratio increasing to 2.5 at 6 months post vaccination”
Salus Humetrix Ve Study Pdf1.4MB ∙ PDF FileDownload
- The possibility of these mRNA jabs “shedding” or transmitting to others without any notice or consent was real. Along with the fact that contact between a vaccinated person and a pregnant person was a reportable safety event in an early Pfizer study, the FDA requested, and Pfizer agreed to perform a study on shedding as part of the approval process for Cominarty (which was never manufactured).
The above slides are from my own presentation at the ReAwakening Tour from September of 2021. All original documents are saved offline in the event the cites no longer work. For the Fact Checkers – I recommend you request the release of these study results before deciding the validity of the claim.
- Pfizer never even tested to determine if the vaccines would prevent infection: CLICK HERE FOR AN ARTICLE DISCUSSING
- The Pfizer vaccines appear to destroy your immune system: The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses
And on and on. While it would take 4 books worth of substack space to list all the lies told about the COVID jabs, the point is that there is simply no longer any trust. The trust issue is compounded by the fact that it is appearing more and more realistic every day that these jabs may be altering human DNA through a process known as reverse transcriptase. Here are a couple of articles:
- This Study Shows That mRNA CAN Alter Human DNA
- Aldén M, Olofsson Falla F, Yang D, Barghouth M, Luan C, Rasmussen M, De Marinis Y. Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line. Curr Issues Mol Biol. 2022 Feb 25;44(3):1115-1126. doi: 10.3390/cimb44030073. PMID: 35723296; PMCID: PMC8946961.
- This was also part of at least one ACIP briefing.
In light of the fact that EVERYTHING about the COVID vaccines has been a lie and in light of the fact that these mRNA products do appear to be able to permanently alter human genetics I think it is crucial that we recognize that, at this point, any drug that could POSSIBLY impact our genetics (mRNA or otherwise) is something many will not take. Further, I think that in light of the bad faith demonstrated throughout the pandemic, many will lose faith or at least become more reticent to continue with known vaccines – after all why trust that the pharmaceutical companies that have lied every step of the way would not alter existing vaccines (it is common knowledge that there are plans in the works to replace all vaccines with mRNA as well as to create hundreds more)?
Peter was dead right as he always is on the science here but I’d love his take on the ethics and impact. At the end of the day, when do you trust a liar? For me the answer is never. The vaccine pushers have continued to lie and are now even pushing vaccines into food (Missouri HB1169? Here’s an article to remind you what the RINOs and Democrats in Missouri lied about). If we start getting actual truth and facts, we can begin rebuilding trust but, at this point, I do not see that happening without substantial legislation passing and people being held accountable for the deaths these lies have caused. Until then, while mRNA may have promise, there’s simply no way thinking people will trust it.
Tom’s Newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.